No registration or RSVP is required to attend weekend services.
At this time, we have discontinued the pre-entry temperature checks and check-in requirements. However, we continue to have a lower seating capacity to allow for greater space between rows, and we have divided our rows into smaller sections as well.
Scottsdale Campus: Thursdays @ 6:45p & Sundays @ 9a & 11a.
Tempe Campus: Sundays @ 10a
Not Ready To Attend Yet? That’s Okay!
If you’re not ready, or unable to gather in-person, we invite you to join us on Live.ChurchOnline.Com, YouTube, & Facebook at 9a & 11a. You’ll still be able to experience the service, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer on each of our platforms!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks. Volunteers are asked to wear masks. Attendees are not required to wear masks unless they so desire.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas are being thoroughly sanitized before and between services.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- No handouts will be given out at the door.
- Digital sermon notes can be accessed through the YouVersion Bible App. Select Events and search Gateway Church AZ.
- Altar ministry and prayer is available in-person, but is also available through digital text services, or through the Live Prayer feature on Church Online.
- We encourage those who are more comfortable worshipping at home to continue worshipping online.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on Church Online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Mindfully maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before the service you choose to attend, unless you are volunteering!
Here’s what’s happening in Heroes Gateway to ensure safety for your children…
- Kids’ temperatures will be taken at each Heroes entrance (temps may not exceed 100.9 degrees for kids).
- Parents are required to wear masks when dropping off and picking up their kids.
- All volunteers are temperature-checked in order to enter the Kids hallway.
- The Kids lobby, check-in area, and classrooms will be sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all classrooms and is available as needed.
- If parents prefer to bring children into the main service, we encourage them to bring an iPad or tablet along with headphones for their children to watch Kids Church Online on-demand.
- The Mother’s Lounge will be available and will be sanitized between services.
- All Heroes Gateway Leaders will be wearing their “superhero” masks.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, email email@example.com
Need prayer? Text PEACE to 24587… A team is standing by to pray for you.