No registration or RSVP is required to attend weekend services.
While no reservation is required, we will still have a check-in process (including temperature checks) before you enter the auditorium. This is not only for safety measures, but mostly because we just really love connecting with you face-to-face! Because of that, we recommend that you arrive about 10 extra minutes before service begins to make sure you don’t miss anything!
Scottsdale Campus: Sunday, 9a & 11a.
Tempe Campus: Sunday, 10a
Not Ready To Attend Yet? That’s Okay!
If you’re not ready, or unable to gather in-person, we invite you to join us on Live.ChurchOnline.Com, YouTube, & Facebook at 9a & 11a. You’ll still be able to experience the service, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer on each of our platforms!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks. Volunteers and attendees are encouraged to wear masks.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas are being thoroughly sanitized before and between services.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- No handouts will be given out at the door.
- Digital sermon notes can be accessed through the YouVersion Bible App. Select Events and search Gateway Church AZ.
- Altar ministry and prayer will not be offered in-person, but will be available through digital text services, or through the Live Prayer feature on Church Online.
- We encourage those who are more comfortable worshipping at home to continue worshipping online.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on Church Online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Mindfully maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before the service you choose to attend, unless you are volunteering!
Here’s what’s happening in Heroes Gateway to ensure safety for your children…
- There will be a special kids-only entrance and exit for drop-off and pick-up.
- Kids’ temperatures will be taken at each Heroes entrance (temps may not exceed 100.9 degrees for kids).
- All volunteers are temperature-checked in order to enter the Kids hallway.
- The Kids lobby, check-in area, and classrooms will be sanitized between each service.
- Kids will receive hand sanitizer upon arrival to classrooms and periodically throughout service.
- If parents prefer to bring children into the main service, we encourage them to bring an iPad or tablet along with headphones for their children to watch Kids Church Online on-demand.
- The Mother’s Lounge will be available and will be sanitized between services.
- All Heroes Gateway Leaders will be wearing their “superhero” masks.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, email email@example.com
Need prayer? Text PEACE to 24587… A team is standing by to pray for you.