This Month’s Weekend Service Update
Please take a moment to watch a special message from Preston as he shares the ways in which we will continue to gather for worship that both honors God and acknowledges the critical times we are experiencing presently in Arizona.
We will hold multiple live intimate worship experiences with a maximum capacity of 50 people in our auditoriums at each service this Sunday. Due to the limited capacity of each service we will be checking registrations at the door. We’re asking that you go online in advance to save seats on behalf of yourself and your family.
Scottsdale Campus: Sunday 8:30A, 9:30A, 10:30, & 11:30A.
(Kids Ministry in both 9:30A and 11:30A- Pre-registration Required)
Tempe Campus: Sunday, 10a (Kids Ministry available – Pre-registration Required)
In addition, we will have an overflow room set up for each service time should the auditorium fill to capacity. You will need to reserve seats for this room as well. (Please note this space will be broadcast from the auditorium.)
Not Ready To Attend Yet? That’s Okay!
If you’re not ready, or unable to gather in-person, we invite you to join us on Live.ChurchOnline.Com, YouTube, & Facebook at 8:30a, 9:30a, 10:30a, & 11:30a. You’ll still be able to experience the service, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer on each of our platforms!
RSVP For This Weekend’s Service
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. We have loved being able to worship together again in person with some of you. We will continue to work to create a safe environment for us to worship together as we review CDC & government recommendations. For the time being, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes a smaller maximum capacity for attendance, so we ask that you go online in advance to save seats on behalf of yourself and your family.
During the last few months, we’ve been grateful for the ability to keep our greater community connected by worshipping together through Church Online. It has provided an avenue for us to be together even though we can’t all physically be together. You may continue to join us, or invite your friends to watch our services online at Live.ChurchOnline.Com.
Streaming is available every Sunday at 8:30a, 9:30a, 10:30a, & 11:30a MST, visit Live.ChurchOnline.Com to experience worship, our weekend’s message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer. The same online community can also be found on Facebook and YouTube Live, each Sunday at 8:30a, 9:30a, 10:30a, & 11:30a MST.
We support and encourage the option you choose as you make the best decision for your family. Either way, we are so glad you are part of our Gateway Family!
Here’s a couple of different ways that you can join in this weekend’s experience …
- Gather together at your campus!
- Host a Church Online watch party at your home with friends and family!
- Continue watching Church Online from home, and engage with your church family through live chat!
Here’s what’s happening in Heroes Gateway to ensure safety for your children…
- Pre-registration is available and encouraged (see below).
- There will be a special kids-only entrance and exit for drop-off and pick-up.
- Kids’ temperatures will be taken at each Heroes entrance (temps may not exceed 100.9 degrees for kids).
- All volunteers are temperature-checked in order to enter the Kids hallway.
- The Kids lobby, check-in area, and classrooms will be sanitized between each service.
- Kids will receive hand sanitizer upon arrival to classrooms and periodically throughout service.
- If parents prefer to bring children into the main service, we encourage them to bring an iPad or tablet along with headphones for their children to watch Kids Church Online on-demand.
- The Mother’s Lounge will be available and will be sanitized between services.
- All Heroes Gateway Leaders will be wearing their “superhero” masks.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks. Volunteers and attendees are encouraged to wear masks.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas are being thoroughly sanitized before and between services.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- No handouts will be given out at the door.
- Digital sermon notes can be accessed through the YouVersion Bible App. Select Events and search Gateway Church AZ.
- Altar ministry and prayer will not be offered in-person, but will be available through digital text services, or through the Live Prayer feature on Church Online.
- There will be a limited exposure, and mask-required viewing area at each campus:
- Scottsdale Campus: Multi-purpose room behind the cafe.
- Tempe Campus: Room located on the north side of the auditorium.
- There will be signs directing you to the separate entrance for the limited exposure rooms.
- We have followed all state and local COVID-19 recommendations.
- We encourage those who are more comfortable worshipping at home to continue worshipping online.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on Church Online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Mindfully maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests.
- Register online each week for the service time that you and your family wish to attend.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before the service you choose to attend, unless you are volunteering.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need prayer? Text PEACE to 24587… A team is standing by to pray for you.